Highly skilled and motivated Maintenance Supervisor needed for an apartment community in Savannah, GA. Maintenance Supervisor will report directly to the Property Manager.
The Maintenance Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
* Always maintain a resident first attitude and understanding that maintaining resident apartment homes and delivering the highest quality service is the number one priority.
* Complete all maintenance work orders within 24 hours in the most efficient and proper manner for the resident and the property.
* Complete necessary maintenance on each apartment home for move-ins.
* Maintain common areas for safety and appearance.
* Ensure total resident satisfaction in carrying out all duties.
* Maintain resident contact regarding maintenance problems in apartment homes.
* Perform preventative maintenance per company standards.
* Perform all aspects of apartment turns to company standards.
* Respond to emergency calls in a timely manner.
* Complete all other projects or requests as directed by the property manager.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
* Be dependable/ reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required- or higher-standards, and pitching in to get the job completed regardless of the task.
* Be attentive to detail and always adhere to company standards.
* Be a team player, professional and ethical at all times.
* 2 years' experience as a Maintenance Supervisor/Technician
* Valid driver's license
* EPA and HVAC Certification.